Continued Professional Development
We give Teachers the tools to deliver high quality sport and physical education in a positive and effective teaching environment.
Sports Coaching North West ltd is fully accredited to deliver the 1st4sport Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Supporting Learning and Delivery of Physical Education & School Sport and our expertly designed Professional Development Programmes work to enhance the existing knowledge of all teaching staff and subject leaders, helping to provide effective lesson structure and improved technical delivery – all whilst increasing confidence levels to deliver the recommended curriculum successfully.
We will encourage a Teacher’s development in five ways:
- Collaborative teaching and planning on a weekly basis
- INSET and Twilight sessions in order to maximise impact within a busy teaching schedule
- Focused support for PE subject leaders following OFSTED recommendations, to create a ‘whole-school sporting philosophy’ and long-term school plan.
- Full curriculum-planning with mentoring and lesson plan templates.
- Access to the Amavon Platform to track physical literacy and generate lesson plans in order to meet the individual needs of each child and further develop teacher confidence.
We will also work alongside your school to help create a long term plan for PE and School Sport by aiding with effective goal setting and supporting with the development of a whole school Sport Philosophy.
We can even act as your Sports Coordinator (or provide support to your existing Sports Coordinator) to ensure that your school sports plan is being implemented and that as many children as possible are accessing extra curricular activities and competiting in the school games programme.
For more information you can contact us on 01270 449770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Every CPD course is designed around our “Enjoy, Improve, Achieve” ethos. We are firm believers that if a player enjoys a series of coaching sessions they will improve rapidly and want to play the sports again. In turn, this will give them the opportunity to achieve different accolades through their chosen sport or sports.